Like everyone across the country (or indeed the world), we are devastated and heartbroken by the ongoing bushfire crisis sweeping Australia...
In addition to our team’s direct donations and contributions, this week, we will be donating 100% of proceeds from the sale of our book GRACE Mothers to bushfire relief efforts.
Purchase your copy of GRACE Mothers here
And in case you are looking for additional ways to donate or contribute to the crisis, here are some wonderful suggestions courtesy of the ABC.
- Donate funds directly to the Rural Fire Service here.
- Donate funds directly to the Red Cross here.
- Givit is asking for things like fuel and grocery vouchers, fencing and water tanks. You can find out more here.
- If donating cash or items isn’t possible for you, then consider donating blood. The Red Cross’s blood donation service, Lifeblood, says they’re going to need more donations – especially as the bushfire crisis worsens. You can find out where to give blood, and if you’re eligible to donate, here.
- The RSPCA has an appeal going, as does WIRES (NSW Wildlife Information, Rescue and Education Service).
In the meantime, all our love and thoughts are with everyone affected by these bushfires.
The Grace Tales team x